Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What a day!


Hi friends! First off, this is a picture of my cute baby Willard Dale with our neighbors baby who is only 3 weeks older than Will. They are good firends. Will is on the right, incase you couldn't tell!!
Well, today I was reading Lori's blog, and decided I should just do it! I get bored, and have nothing else to do online. I get sick of going to the baby boreds that I've looked at since I was pregnant. I've never felt like I've really connected with anyone on those. It seems so many people do, and I just never have. I'm totally okay with that, it's how it is, but it just make it that much less appealing. Although, for some reason I seem to end up there every time I get online. Who knows what kind of new threat I might find that is interesting.
Anyway! I decided that this will mostly be a place where I can just write. It may be nothing but boring to you, but that's probably what it'll be! Maybe a place I can write something down when I have something exciting to write about, but no one to tell! :) Well, today I finished piecing a quilt I've been making for Will's room. It's super cute. Once I get it down I'll take some pictures and post them on here. I love it! My sister-in-law found the pattern, and we all started making them back at Thanksgiving time! I just barly got around to doing mine! I still have to put on the borders and my mom is going to machine quilt it, and then it'll be done! So maybe another 4 months?!? Hopefully not. It's getting me excited to someday have money to have a cute theme for Will's room (and any other boys we may have in the future for that matter). I think I'd love to have a vehical theme! The quilt has airplanes, and then have trains and trucks . . . someday! I also started a cake decorating class last night! I am SO excited about it! I'll have to post pictures of my cakes too! I've always thought it would be so great to do, and I'm just thrilled that I finally get to do it! Well, I think that's all for tonight! K Lynn

No comments: