Monday, November 04, 2013

Thankfulness Day Three

Naturally, Spencer would be next.  :)

Spencer with his A paper from school.  I HAD to take a picture
because Abby is our babysitter, and he was so excited to pick
her name for thier class A picture that day.  I had to text it to her.  :)
This kid is great.  Spencer is quite at times, but knows what he wants. Spencer LOVES school, and LOVES learning, and recently he's learned that he LOVES to color.  It's great for him to have something he really does enjoy.  I learned when Spencer was young that he is silently stubborn person.  Lately, he's not been so silent about it and makes sure we know when he wants something or isn't happy about something that's happened.  It kind of cracks me up because it's just not a side I'm used to seeing from him.  Spencer can also be very loving and kind.  He's totally 1000% a mama's boy though.  I think he often feels like "the middle child", and feels the brunt of things at times.  He usually takes it pretty well.  Spencer loves to help baby Emma, and really has a special little connection with her.  It's fun.  I'm so grateful for Spencer and his quite love for life.

No comments: