Jack, Jack is my day four. The fun part about this day, it that today is my little Jack's GOLDEN birthday!! It's November FORTH, and he is turning FOUR! I'm so grateful for him. I sometimes feel like I express my gratitude for him more out right than I do for my other kids because of all that he's been through. I think having a few really, really, scary days with him, and knowing what COULD have happened, makes me appreciate the miracle of what DID happen. I'm grateful that he's here, that he's like any other 4 year old, and that he taught me so much at just 2 weeks old. I feel forever grateful and in debt for the life lessons I learned so long ago.
Anyways ... on to Jack, Jack. Oh goodness. Jack is HILARIOUS. He knows it, and he loves to make people laugh. Jack is really, really shy if he isn't sure about a situation or person, or if he doesn't fully understand or anticipate what will be going on. Jack totally hates doctors too. Any kind. I just wonder if it stems for all the doctors visits he had when he was little. Jack loves to tackle people -- I think he must show his love that way, lol. People getting tackled, really don't appreciate it .... like ever, or at all. :) However, he's four (as of right now) and so we're still working on it with him. He and Hannah are a team for a lifetime that can get in all sorts of trouble. He loves to play with her, and be with her. He also has a special little love for Emma. I love it. He's a sweet little boy who when he gets hurt just wants to cuddle up in my big rocking chair and sit and snuggle. I love it. He's crazy, and jumps everywhere, and is funny, and loving. I'm grateful for Jack, and so glad he's number 4. Happy birthday buddy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment