Friday, November 08, 2013

Thankfulness Day 7

I must now tell you all about my amazing husband.  He helped make the first 6 days of Thankfulness possible after all.  :) 

I'm so grateful for Dale and all that he does for me, and for the kids.  He comes home from long days at work, and is willing to round up kids, clean up messes, help with dinner, change diapers, and the list goes on and on and on.  He will help where ever I ask him, and where ever he needs to. 

I'm also grateful that he frequently lets me know that he loves me.  He makes me smile, and laugh, and we have so much fun together.  I'm SO happy that we were able to have the experience of living in Nauvoo together.  I have such a special place in my heart for Nauvoo and the amazing spirit that is there, and I love that he understands that. 

Thanks for being wonderful Dale!!  I love you!!  :) 

No comments: