Thursday, September 05, 2013

Emma Turned One!

Almost 2 months ago my sweet baby girl had her first birthday.
I haven't written about it yet.  I'm kind of annoyed with myself.
It is what it is though.  So on ward we go.  
Here are a million and a half pictures from her birthday.

Emma Jane turned one!  
I'm sad ... but only b/c she's my baby and I don't want her to be that big yet.
She'll be talking back to me before I know it.  ;)

We had a little lunch date with Dale at his work.
I bought her a little cupcake type thing, and we gave it to her.
We celebrated later on ... but I think every baby needs to have cake on their actual first birthday.










She loved it.  She loves visiting her dad.  She totally has a favorite parent ... and it's not me.  :)


Emma got her own chair for her birthday.  
She loves it ... sometimes. 




Spencer was in Logan visiting grandparents, so he's not in the picture.
However, the kids were all really excited for Emma too. 


Emma was lucky and got to go to the doctor and get shots ....
This must have been before that happened.  ;)


She's funny.  She weighted in at just under 20 lbs.
Emma was just barely starting to scoot around on her tummy when she turned one. 

She LOVES every moment of being able to keep up with those siblings of hers. 

Grandma and Grandpa Murri got Emma a Glowie worm thing.
It sings and lights up.
She LOVES it.
LOVES it.
Seriously ... she sleeps with it every night.  It sings her to sleep. 




I love this little girl. 
I love this age.  Cuddle, love you purely.
Some days I just need the pure love of my baby to remind me that all the kids really do love me ...
they just got big on me.  What will I do when she does that to me too?

I'm so grateful for my Emma Jane.  
Emma loves to be held.
She loves to watch the other kids.
She loves to explore.
She loves to cuddle with her blanket and binkie.

Happy birthday baby girl!!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

She is so sweet. It was fun to celebrate with her while you guys were here.