Willard is EIGHT!! What in the what?!? I have no idea how in the heck that happened. It's crazy. It's awesome. He's awesome.
If you know Will, you know that he's SUPER social. He LOVES to talk, and lately, he's CONSTANTLY singing. Constantly. :) Songs vary, to awesome, to totally irritating. We still keep him around though.
We've decided that after 8 our kids aren't having a friend birthday party every year. We'll just do small family celebrations, and they'll get to pick a friend to do something fun with instead. So, since 8 is the last "big" friend party, I let my kids do it BIG and invite as many kids as they want. Whoa! remember how I said Will is social? Yeah, he invited 20 kids. I think we had 19 there. It was great though. We split the kids into two groups to make sure everyone got a chance to see all the experiments and things.
They got to make Lego cars that were powered by a balloon. Will was loving it.
Will's reaction was like to this EVERY. SINGLE. gift. I'm not even kidding. He loved everything that he was given, and so excited about all of them.
It was such a fun party. It was topped off with this awesome experiment. Seriously so awesome. Expensive ... but worth it, lol. :) Check out my other blog to see more about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment