Thursday, February 21, 2013

What's up?

Oh man, life has been crazy lately.  It always is, and always will be, lol.  I wish I was better at keeping up with our blog here.  Maybe I'll get there at some point.  

We've kept busy around here as usual.  I've had some issues with my other blog lately, and I'm trying to get it all sorted out.  It's time consuming (it seems like that at least).  So I'm sure that's kept me pretty dang busy.  It's good though.  I am doing another picture/instagram dump to share what we've been up to.  :)

Dale and I got a chance to spend a Saturday morning in the temple.  
It had been too long.  It was great.

This sweet girl is melts me!  I love her sweet little smile and the pure joy 
she has for just being around anyone who lets her hang out.  She's so so sweet. 

The kindergartners at Kate's school do a Kindy 500 (spin off of words).
They all build a cardboard car, and then do a little parade for the parents.
After that they "drive" to the different kindergarten class rooms and learn
about various famous places around the US.  She loved it.
Her car was modeled after her Lalaloopsy dolls car.
LalaLoopsy's are a doll toy that are out.

I told you I couldn't get enough of her. 

 Kate helping Emma, lol.

Me and the kids.  Clearly Emma wasn't excited about this.

These two had fun watching a show all snuggled up together. 

I had to take Will to the orthodontist and my wonderful neighbor and friend took my 3 middle kids, and so I had Will, Hannah and Emma.  While Will was in the back Hannah had a grand ol' time playing with the train set they have there.



The tree seemed broken (it wasn't actually broken) and she was so sad about it. 


While playing at a friends house Hannah found this little doll couch. 

She decided it would be comfy to try out, lol. 




For Valentine's day I decided to whip up some bacon roses for Dale.  He was pretty surprised.  They were totally the hit of the office.  Several people came in and took pictures, and his boss even walked them around to a few people to show them, lol. 

In return I got a dozen of these.  :)  It was a fun surprise.   

We were having some friends over for dinner and decided to have chicken and pasta.  I LOVE the Spinach Basil pasta from Our Best Bites, and decided to make it.  Dale and Kate and Jack had a fun time laying the pasta out together. 

Our friends baby Ellie and our little Emma.  
They had dinner together, and we had to take a picture.  :) 

The kids love it when daddy gets home.   

Today Waffle Love was in town (they are a waffle truck that travels all over Utah County) and we'd heard they were super good.  It was really good ... and really pricey.  So it was fun to try, but we probably won't ever have it again.  Lol.



No comments: