I kind of love instagram. Although, I'd love it more if it was easier to access on my phone ... but that's more complicated to explain and get into. Anyways ... here are some pictures I've taken lately. Some "enhanced" with instagram, and others not. Here is what we've been up to lately! :) Enjoy.
| My younger girls and I. Love them. |
| Spencer drew a map to China ... he was very serious about it. |
| A good morning, and wanted to take a picture. :) |
| Hannah and Puss N' Boots |
| Mama's boots on. |
| See ya later! |
| Hannah's instagram ... she almost posted this entirely on her own. I was shocked. |
| Sitting up!! YAY! |
| Me being an awesome mom and taking my 2 year olds picture as she literally throws her self on the ground at Costco ... lol! Silly girl. I just had to laugh, there was nothing else left to do. |
| Library activity day! Kate finishing a relay race activity. |
| The kids made snowballs from grocery bags. They loved it. |
| Snowmen from mallows, pretzels, and chocolate chips. |
No comments:
Post a Comment