Spencer's preschool class went on a field trip recently, and I decided to come along. It was a lot of fun. We went to Krispy Kreme and learned how they make the donuts. the kids all got donuts and a fun hat as well! They thought that was pretty amazing! Spencer had so much fun watching with his two friends Brennon and Trevor.
After Krispy Kreme we headed over to PetSmart, and we saw the dogs being groomed and got to see loads of different animals. The kids LOVED it.
A couple months ago, they also took a trip to the fire station It was so fun. The kids LOVED seeing the huge truck, and the fire fighter all dressed up in his gear. There was also an old fashion truck the kids could sit on/in. It was fun. The picture of Emma is with our friends baby Ellie. They are one month apart and they were just sitting in their car seats by each other, and I had to snap a shot. It was cute.


1 comment:
Love the pictures. I love that our babies are Emma and Ellie. So cute.
Post a Comment