Oh my little Emma Jane! She is such a sweet little girl. Emma is so crazy calm and happy, I love it. It's nice to have such a child, lol. However, I know that'll change as she gets bigger, so I'm trying to soak up her calmness as much as I can (there is VERY little of that in my life).
A few days ago Emma turned 6 months old. I know! What the heck! I have no idea how she got so big. Emma is just a calm little spirit to our family, which seems perfect for being the youngest. Emma wakes up happy EVERY day, from EVERY nap. I LOVE it!! It's so fun to see her giant open mouth baby smile. She lets me hug and cuddle her (sometimes), which is nice because she doesn't talk back to me, or wiggle around so much I'm going crazy. She's just so content to hang out. She really does love sitting on (almost) anyone's lap. :)
Here are a few random facts about Emma:
*Emma is our first baby to have NO teeth by this time. All 5 of the other kids had their two little bottom teeth at 5.5 months. Weird right? It's fun that's she's still toothless.
*Emma rolls very sparatically from her tummy to her front. She loves her back, and has no desire to roll to her tummy. She she never has.
*Emma can do a floppy sitting up by herself. So basically, she can't yet. :) She likes to pretend for about 7 seconds that she likes to sit in her floppy way, but then she realizes she doesn't really like it, lol.
*I have no idea how big she is yet. I try as hard as possible to take more than one kid at a time to the doctor when they're appointments are going to be close ... so we're waiting another week so Hannah can do her 2 year check-up. :) She's super long though ... it's crazy. She fits comfortably in 6-9 month clothing length wise, and has for 2 months. She's almost going to need 9-12, just for length.
| Emma and me |
| Hannah attempting to hold Emma, lol. |
| Kate took this. I wonder if she always looks like this when I leave the room and it's just her and the other kids. |
| Poor thing fell asleep after crying for a few minutes while I was trying to make dinner. |
2 comments:
Hahahahaha oh my gosh, I'm laughing out loud at the big eyes picture, and your caption. LOL! You just never know what's REALLY going on when you're not around. hahahahaa. :)
Aww, I am so glad she is so good for you. I miss her.
Post a Comment