Friday, October 19, 2012

Picking

I had heard about a great berry picking place just east of where we live and decided to go check it out one morning after the 3 older kids were in school.  It was so fun, and they have little buckets for the kids to carry around so they can pick too.  Jack and Hannah did awesome (Emma was probably super fussy and tired, and didn't feel like sleeping in the car seat ... but eventually she went to the dark sleepy side.), and didn't care for picking.  They loved running up and down the "isle" of berry where we were picking.  On the way out from picking they had such pretty flowers and cutters and I got the flowers for free.  It was a lot of fun.  I would totally go there again next season ... but at the beginning and middle instead of the very end.  Lol.  The berry's were so good too!  






No comments: