Oh my heck!
What?!?
Will turned 7.
What gives right??
I can hardly believe it.
Here he is. The picture is a bit blurry, but it's okay.
My handsome kid.
We had a Minute to Win it party for him.
He loved it.
If you want more details, click here. :)
Oh, you're wondering what I love about Will?
Oh okay. Let me tell you.
Here are 7 things I love about my 7 year old:
1. Will is so much fun. He really loves to have a good time.
2. Will LOVES to talk. This is something that I have a love/hate relationship with.
However, he has some great things to say and ideas and I'm so grateful that he's a good communicator and willing to talk to adults and kids alike.
3. Will is a caring big brother. He has moments where he takes being the oldest very seriously.
4. Will retains things. It's insane. He has an incredible memory.
5. He really loves church and what he learns there. I see his testimony truly developing.
6. Will is passionate about what he likes. For instance you'll know almost immediately upon meeting him that he LOVES Star Wars, and the next thing you'll probably find out about is his love for Lego's.
7. Will LOVES school. He had such a wonderful time in 1st grade and he is so excited to be in 2nd grade.
1 comment:
SEVEN?!?!! How wonderful. He sounds a lot like my Ethan (5). I think they would get along.
Post a Comment