Will graduated 1st grade a little while ago.
It might have been a couple weeks ago.
Whatever, here I am, finally blogging about it. :)
It was so fun!
His class put on some short plays.
Will played a dog in his play.
After the plays we got to go back to his classroom.
We watched a little video that his teacher put together for the kids.
I may or may not have been a bit teary eyed.
I blame it on pregnancy. ;)
After the cute movie, Will got to read us his book that he wrote!
It's so awesome. It's a hard cover book, and so fun to have.
Then we got to enjoy some COOKIES!
They were super yummy.
Kate, Will, Spencer
(Jack and Hannah were at my friends house).
Will and his teacher Miss Wilkinson.
Best. Teacher. Ever!
I'm so so grateful that he had such a loving and wonderful teacher.
She was so patient with his excitement to tell her things and just really helped him so much.
Will LOVED school because of his wonderful teacher.
Hooray for 1st grade, and hooray for moving forward. :)
1 comment:
I could have sworn he was finishing up Kindergarten!! How was it having him gone all day? Ethan has all day kindergarten here and I wish it was half day. Was it a hard transition for Will?
Post a Comment