Hi friends. Guess what? It's July!! Oh, you knew? Guess what else?? I'm having a baby in July!!!!!! I think this past June was the longest month I've ever experienced. I know that sounds super dramatic (and it probably is), but seriously if you haven't ever had to be third trimester pregnant in the hottest summer in Utah, while running kids to swimming lessons, friends houses (so grateful that I did because my sweet fiend watched my two little ones during swimming lessons, such a help), Lego class, etc, then you will think I'm being overdramatizing. However, if you have experienced that then you know what I mean. :)
Anyways, so our baby is coming. Want to play a little guessing game?? I'd love all to participate!!!
In the comment section copy & paste and fill this out and we can see who is closest to being right. :)
I think baby Murri #6 will be:
Born on this date:
Weigh:
Be this long:
Named:
FYI/FAQ:
Things to know about current pregnancy:
Induction scheduled for July 16th
I feel smaller, but measuring right on.
It's a girl and we have no name.
I have a lot of contractions/Braxton hicks already.
Stats on other Murri babies:
Will: 2 days late, went into labor. 7.7 lbs, 19 inches long
Kate: 2 days late, induced. 7.10 lbs, 19.5 inches long
Spencer: 11 days early, went in labor. 9.0 lbs, 20 inches long
Jack: 1 week early, induced. 8.6 lbs, 19.5 inches long
Hannah: 1 week early, induced. 8.0 lbs, 20 inches long
If you have any other questions feel free to ask. :)
7 comments:
I think baby #6 will be born on July 16, weigh 8 lbs. 2 oz., be 19.5 inches long, and be named Nora Elizabeth, Emily Jo, or Natalie Jane Murri :)
Born on this date: Sunday, July 8, 2011
Weigh: 8 lbs 2 oz
Be this long: 19 inches
Named:Sparkle
I think baby Murri #6 will be:
Born on this date: July 14th, 2012
Weigh: 8 lbs. 6 oz.
Be this long: 20 inches
Named: Lilly Anne
July 16th - 8 lb 3 oz - 19.5'' - Evalyn, going by Eve or Evie - Good luck!
I'm guessing July 4th. 7.5lbs 19.5" and Liberty Jane Murri and we'll call her Libby :)
I think baby Murri #6 will be:
Born on this date: July 12
Weigh: 7 lbs 14 oz.
Be this long: 19 inches
Named: Lily Jane or Jane Abbey
July 16
7 lbs 15 oz
19 inches
Norah Jane
Post a Comment