It feels like it's been so long.
It kind of has huh?
I've been posting HERE though!
Go over, take a click and check it out.
It's been fun to have a reason to do some crafts.
I'm loving it (most of the time).
Jack was invited to his first birthday party!
He had a lot of fun.
It was a Thomas the Train party.
They got Thomas temporary tattoos.
Thomas the Train!
They actually got to ride with Thomas.
The engine was built from a lawn mower engine.
It was so fun. It had a whistle and everything.
Jack asleep on a Sunday drive.
Kids are so cute when they sleep.
We finally got a good amount of snow.
Kate and Spencer LOVED playing out there.
I'm SO grateful for grass by the way!
It makes snow play SO much easier.
My trouble makers caught in the act.
They were totally throwing diapers/pull ups
out and throwing them all over the closet.
Hannah tried to act like she had no part.
She did though, I promise, lol.
Fish crackers, moms chair, and a movie!
Nothing could be better. :)
Hannah banana sleeping away. Adorable.
I took this with Instagram or whatever on my phone.
LOVE it so so much.
Hannah is standing and taking about 5-6 steps at a time.
She'll be on her way soon, and I'm SO excited.
For Valentine's Day we surprised the kids with Pillow Pets.
They have seen them on TV and they were cheap enough we went for it.
They all LOVE them.
They were shocked and super surprised.
The picture isn't awesome, but that's okay.
We can see their love. :)
2 comments:
Kara, I can't believe you're already finding out what your baby is!! So fun. I loved this update. Your family looks happy and well. The pillow pets are such a fun idea for Valentine's. We had fun giving our boys Cars 2 and Toy Story 3 and sticker books.
My kids would love pillow pets--but I'm kind of a stuffed animal hater! So I've always put them off!
And at least you have a good excuse for not posting on this blog since you've been keeping up with your other--I just don't post at all :(
Post a Comment