Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hannah Banana

Our little Hannah banana turned 1 last week.
It's crazy that she's one to me.
Time just flew so quickly.

Hannah is SO fun.  We love having her around.
I tried to get a picture of the 5 kids together.  
Hannah would not have it.
This is the only one I have of her not screaming during that time.

We have this tradition of making a  cookie monster smash caked for the birthday child.
I was sick ... and tired ... and totally not motivate to make it.
Oh well ... here it is. 
Light blue cookie monster, lol. 

Hannah checking out something ...
But holding her new doll and clothes. 

So ... we gave Hanna her cake.  
She didn't want it.
Everyone else had a cupcake.
She wanted a cupcake.
Sigh
Oh well.  good thing I didn't spend more time on that smash cake, lol. 

She LOVED the cupcake though. 

Gross hands ... 

The next day I found Hannah like this.
Kate was super excited that she could dress up Hannah and that Hannah would play along. 

Some of our favorite things about Hannah:
*She is super happy.
*Anyone can make her laugh (if you know what's funny to her of course).  She loves to laugh so much.
*She has more nicknames than anyone else in the family.
*Hannah gets SO happy when she does new things, or things that she knows we'll "cheer" her on for.
*She loves to follow everyone up stairs.
*She can't wait to play with everyone (I can tell ... she's anticipating that so much).

Oh, and Hannah got to make our big announcement on her Birthday!
I'm pretty sure Hannah is super excited to be a big sister in July.
Love you Hannah!!


2 comments:

Karen said...

Kara, you are amazing! The smash cake looks awesome even if Hannah didn't appreciate it. Congrats on the new little one. You are incredible.

Sarah said...

She is just so cute. So so cute.