A couple weeks ago my old roommates got together for lunch in SLC.
Since we rarely go to SLC, we decided we'd take the family up.
I took Kate to lunch with me, and Dale and the boys went to the Apple store, lol.
After I was done with lunch, we met up at the Church History Museum.
We had a lot of fun!
Will, Jack and Nephi.
Spencer on Nephi's Ship.
Kate playing.
They had these latin dancing movies that the kids could follow, and they had dress ups.
Kate dancing.
Spencer was too shy to dance, lol. But he had fun still.
Dale and Will building a temple.
Jack's cheesy face ... love this boy.
Ta-Da!
Happy girl! :)
Crash the temple down.
They had these paper dolls, except they were wooden, and the clothes were flannel I think. I know when I saw them that Kate was going to love them. That's how it was.
Boys ...
Spencer and Jack driving.
Tortilla toss. Spencer LOVED this.
Jack LOVED driving ...
See, he loved it.
You could fish on Nephi's ship.
In front of the replica of the angle Moroni.
The kids were SO excited to be inside the Tabernacle and see where grandma sings every Sunday. They were so happy to see the inside. :)
Kids and the organ.
In front of the SLC temple.
2 comments:
Wow, that kids museum looks fun! I need to take Addie there next time. It was so fun seeing you. Sorry again that we forgot to take the picture while you were still there!!
That kids exhibit is awesome, huh?!
Post a Comment