Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hooray!!!

I am SO excited!!  SO excited.  I am SO close to reaching a HUGE goal I set for myself.  You see, I've told you before, I wanted to open an Etsy shop.  Did you know there are a lot of little details that go into doing that?  So much more than I would have even thought.  It's good though.  I have one ... but there are no products for sale yet though.  :)  I'll get there.  It'll happen before the years end.

Until then though ... You can still totally buy my stuff!  Aren't you excited?  Good, I am.  :)
Check out my crocheting BLOG!


At the top you can click on my Etsy shop and check it out (there isn't much there like I've already said, lol), and you can even click on the order tab, and place an order!  Awesome right? You can even like my page on Facebook from the blog, or just do it through Facebook.  You can also follow my blog so you can keep up on what's going on and new product that I've made.  I should have a new post up by the weeks end!



No comments: