Monday, July 25, 2011

4th of July and Robots

My fabulous 5 on the 4th of July.
Do you see what I see??  FIVE kids looking at the camera.  
A miracle right before our eyes, lol.

The kids made robots 
(aka crazy creations out of things we'd normally recycle).

Kate and part of her robot.

Kate and the other part of her robot. 

Spencer with part of his robot. 
(The other half was just 2 cracker boxes with a piece of tape on them ... just randomly stuck somewhere.  The picture turned out blurry and weird)

Will with his robot creation.   

The kids had a ton of fun and they just spend the entire afternoon doing these. 
 It was great.  I'm sure we'll do something similar again soon.

2 comments:

Lisa D. said...

I love that Will is wearing is socks - ha ha. That kid an his socks!

Jenny said...

Fun picture of the five of them together :)