Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thanks Ms. Roper!!

HUGE shout out to Michelle at Bee Ready Preschool.
We have really loved this preschool and I'm actually ridiculously sad that we will not be going next year.
Our only reason is the 15-20 minute drive and that I'd have to do it almost everyday since I'd want both  my preschool aged kids in her preschool, but they'd be on different days.

Anyways, we randomly found this preschool through a flyer on our door 3 years ago and went with it, and have LOVED it.  Michelle is a wonderful teacher and has become a great friend of mine.  So thank you, thank you, thank you Michelle for teaching my kids and teaching them how to have fun and learn!  You're so wonderful!

Kate "graduated" from preschool (but not really since she still has another year).
It was fun to go and see what she loved about preschool and she got to see her cute little friends one last time.  She had a lot of fun.

Kate and Ms. Roper

And because I can't resist hearing this cute little voice, 
here is Kate telling everyone her favorite thing 
she learned in preschool.

2 comments:

Katharine said...

I agree Michelle is awesome!! Addy loved having her as a teacher.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh do you want to make me cry?? :) You are sooo sweet, I am SO glad to have met you and had 2 of your sweet little spirits in my preschool. And I'm glad I gave you such a super cheesy smile to cherish forever!!