What would a birthday blog post be without starting with a picture like this?
I know, I ALWAYS post this picture of Will when he was tiny and in the hospital. But look how sweet he looks! Look at all that dark hair!! So sweet.
And just for fun ...
Will's 1st birthday
2 Years old
3 Years old (birthday party)
4 Years old
5 years old
Here are the party pictures of the 6th birthday! So crazy!
The front of the invite. When turned over we had the Lego font with the info.
The set up
Lego Pops and Lego guys pops
Dale's Legos out and ready for some good play time.
We totally lost track of time and the boys played with Legos for like 80% of the party and LOVED every minute of it. It was great!
We got a Lego movie (who knew!) and we had pizza, and they watched and ate.
Will's friends were so kind to bring him so many fun presents!
He was SO excited for EVERY gift!
Thanks to all his friends out there!!
Of course, the singing and blowing out of candles
Six things I LOVE about Willard:
1. He is so passionate about the things he loves
2. He is a great big brother. He gets very concerned when someone is left behind if we're at the store or something.
3. He random likes to give hugs to Dale and I and I think it's sweet.
4. Will LOVES to talk. He's not afraid to talk to adults and sometimes it seems he prefers it. It's a bit hilarious and over whelming at times, lol.
5. He has this crazy memory and ability to learn and remember what he learns well.
6. Will loves playing with his friends and his siblings alike.
1 comment:
Aw. Cute party. I love Will too!
Post a Comment