We weren't able to make it up to Logan for Easter, but we did head up there the day before. It was so much fun.
We were able to stop by and see one of my cute friends from college, Nancy. She and I were roommates way back when during our freshman year. I am so sad I didn't get a picture of her and I. It's been YEARS since we've seen each other and her and her husband are trying to sell their house so they can move away to a far away land. :( It'll be good I guess, lol. Thanks for letting us invade your house Nan!! It was tons of fun catching up and chatting.
Next we were able to stop by and visit Dale's grandparents. It was great to see them also. Last time we saw them was when Dale's grandpa was in the hospital. He's doing well, and was up for having our crew visit! Thanks so much! The kids had a blast!! We were so grateful to be able to see you also. It's been way too long!
Grandpa & Hannah
Grandpa & all the kids
(Jack, Will, Hannah, Grandpa, Spencer, Kate)
Grandma, Jack, Spencer, Hannah, Grandpa, Kate, Will
Kate, Dale, Hannah, Jack, Kara, Lisa, Spencer, Will
The best picture of Bev & Hannah I got. The others were super dark.
Jack cheesing it for the camera.
I had to be all secretive taking this picture. Kate gets so embarrassed when I "catch" her playing.
Spencer found all the tools.
Grandpa & Hannah again.
Jack did this himself. He thought it was fun.
Thanks to Lisa also for going to dinner and ice cream with us and letting us hang out and play at the house. We had a fun time finally getting to play with you. It'd been WAY too long. Love you and miss you!!
Easter was fun. We had the kids get the baskets and find plastic eggs filled with money and Jelly Beans around the house. They had a lot of fun. Then the rest of the day was well focused on why we were even celebrating anything at all. :) It was good. I'm super awesome and totally forgot to take a picture of my kids all fancied up for the holiday. So ... you get PJ's instead. :)
Spencer, Will, Kate, Jack.
They were super excited about their baskets.
Jack got a little boat, he loves it (he'll really love it when we show him what it does in water, lol)
2 comments:
I am so sad we didn't take a picture! I thought of it after you left. Dang it! It was so fun to see all of you, though. :)
I love all the photos. I am so glad you guys had fun, but am sad I wasn't there too! Gramps looks great, and I am glad you got to see him & Bev. The kids are adorable, and I think the photo of Jack in the necklaces looks like Dale.
Post a Comment