Of THIS kid!!!!
Yesterday on a whim I made a shield for Will using a cereal box and duct tape.
Spencer was SO bummed when I ran out of tape.
We went to the store and got some more.
Spencer was SO excited to have his own shield and sword.
PS: When I took this picture, instead of saying "Cheese" he said:
"I Love You!"
Yeah, melt my heart. Love this kid.
Oh, and while we're talking about Spencer ...
Here is what happened to the poor kid about 30 minutes after being awake.
He feel from Jack's mattress that is on the floor and hit the Lego Table.
Do you see how HUGE it is?
Yeah, I know, not really. It was HUGE.
I almost called a doctor in our ward.
I also almost called our pediatrician.
It's okay though, we went to the doctor later that day b/c Will & Kate were complaining about their ears hurting.
Spencer was looked at. His bump was fine. His ears weren't.
We came home with 5 kids with ear infections ... awesome! :)
Luckily for us, everyone is healthy for now.
2 comments:
Holy Cow that bump is Huge! Caleb got a bump like that at school and the nurse even called me to tell me about it so I wouldn't freak out when I saw it! And what is it with your kids and ear infections!!! Can't you guys just get a break from them!! That would be so frustrating!
Agreed. He cracks me up, too. Love you, Spencer
Post a Comment