First of all ...
Hannah has learned a VERY important lesson about being in our family.
It's hard to get a word in sometimes.
Sometimes you better raise your hand if you have something to say. :)
For Christmas last year I made the kids some PJ pants.
I decided I could do it again this year. So I did.
We didn't ever take a picture of the 4 kids at Christmas with them on.
So ... after baths last night, we decided to get them all in their awesome BYU pants so they could cheer on BYU basketball while they slept. :) Good thing they did, because BYU sure beat #4 SDSU!
Anyways! :) Here are our cute little BYU fans.
L to R: Jack, Kate, Will, Hannah, Spencer
L to R: Jack, Kate, Hannah, Will, Spencer
1 comment:
Love the new blog layout. I was going to suggest calling it 7th Heaven... oh well. Hannah is beautiful, and we can't wait to meet her and see all your other cute kiddos. Love you guys!
Post a Comment