Hannah Elizabeth
January 18, 2011
8 lbs 19.5 inches
Here are some pictures of our cute little girl. I will write and post the birth story later. It's not that grand, or long, but I'd like it documented. Until then, you can enjoy these pictures. :) We are so grateful to have Hannah in our family now, and look forward to taking her home and adding her into our crazy routine and life!
Here she is! 8 lbs (yes, we realize you can see those numbers on the scale, they rounded up)!
Dale and Hannah (this wasn't the first time he'd held her, since he did that while I got all situated, so yeah ... it was still while she was minutes old though, lol).
Getting all cleaned up.
After her bath.
Miss Kate has been So excited to meet her sister. I LOVE how this picture turned out of Kate holding Hannah for the first time. Kate is so in love with her already.
10 comments:
cute pictures!
Congratulations!!!! I LOVE her name! You look great too! I hope you recover quick and then kids are easy on you! :)
I love her name, too. The picture of Kate and Hannah is absolutely adorable. How fun for you to have two girls. I come from a family of two girls and three boys! You look beautiful. I hope all goes well as you adjust to your new family.
Hannah is beautiful! I love pictures of newborns, especially right after they are bathed and have the bow in their hair! Good luck going home - you are a brave woman (I think I would hide in the hospital to stay a little longer).
That is exactly how much andrew weighted before the rounding up! Congrats on the newest addition and can't believe that you have 5!
Congrats Sassy!! What beautiful baby girl! And look how cute you family is!! Love, Bug
So so cute Kara and Dale! She is beautiful and I LOVE the picture of Kate and her together and I love the big family picture with you all (it is too bad you can't see kate well). It's crazy to think of us with just Caleb and Will and now you with 5! It makes me think about how my mom did it with five and Johns mom with 6! Women are amazing!! Good luck with everything. You are one amazing woman!
I love your blog!! You'll have to come to ours...I added you to our bloglist!! :D
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
So sweet! I can't believe you're a family of SEVEN now!!!
Post a Comment