Saturday, December 04, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year we had a Thanksgiving gathering at our house. Both of my brothers were going to be celebrating Thanksgiving with their in-laws, and since we couldn't do that this year, we invited my parents to our house. It worked out that my oldest brother and his family were able to come down on Thanksgiving day (they had a dinner with her family a different day). It was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins, and it was fun to have everyone over to chat and hang out.

Here are a few picture. I didn't get any of everyone together ... yeah, I just wasn't that on top of it. :)

Here is the "grown up" table all set. BTW, that's our new table, and I love it.

Here are the name cards I made. Of course, they came from my cute friends site Our Best Bites.

The kids table

Carving the Turkey.

Thanks for coming everyone! We had a great time, and it was super fun to entertain in our new (ish) house and use our new table, lol. :D

No comments: