They are offering a great promotion on their Christmas Cards right now. I am SO excited about it. They have a huge variety and so many designs to choose from. Some of my favorites have to be:
Pretty Poinsettia, Family Wall Red, and With Love Chartreuses Christmas. I have some awesome pictures that I'm SO excited to use of the kids. I just have to decide how many I want to use, and all that jazz to figure out which Christmas card I want. I love that I can use one picture, or have several -- one of all of them together, and all of them separately. They have such a huge variety that you can do whatever you need or want to do for your cards this year! It's so wonderful!
A sneak peek at the amazing pictures my friend Katharine did.
Some of the things I love on their site are:
Christmas cards (obviously, lol)
Desk Calenders -- Love these for grandparents. I haven't ever gotten one, but I'd love to at some point! I love the tri-fold so they stand nicely.
Birth Announcements -- I'd love to do these come January! I may have to look into it. :)
When you get a minute go over to their site and check it out! They've got some good prices and great products! Hooray!!

2 comments:
I'm so excited to do this too! You picked some cute cards, and your picture is adorable.
I have done the shutterfly thing---infact I did my Christmas cards there last year and LOVED them! I also did their photo magnets last year and they were super great! Their books on the other hand---I did my wedding sign in book there and was happy with it---however I did a HUGE 75 paged over 600 pic's book and it was nice but I was not happy with the binding. I paid $150.00 for that book and the binding is CRAP in my opinion. So I think they are good for some things, but on BIG books I would use Heritage Makers or Blurb because they SEW their bindings and Shutterfly just glues them.
Post a Comment