I'm so glad I made sure to write about Jack's birthday. :) HOWEVER, I have been a HUGE slacker in the blogging department. Or just crazy busy and haven't been able to do it. Then we went to California and then when we got back our laptop had crashed and burned and a whole bunch of stuff was totally lost (or we might have been able to get it all back if we paid $900 and it wasn't worth it for that price). So ... we still haven't gotten the files from the lap top to the desk top since the hard drive has been replaced ... and since I don't use the lap top often, blogging hasn't happened. :) Today it will though!! HOORAY!!
Halloween!! Yay! Okay, yeah it was a month ago now. Here it is though! It was a lot of fun, but crazy.
First up. Will had a field trip to a fun little place and I got to go, which was super fun!
Will and his friend Anthony. I was in charge of the two of them. I'm glad it was only two, lol. They had a lot of fun together.
Will on the giant pumpkin!
There was a petting farm thing, and Will was a bit scared to pet any, but soon warmed up.

Giant slide. They are on like potato sacks and slide down. Will LOVED this one.

He got to pick a pumpkin, and was very excited to find this one.

Another bumpy slide. Will enjoyed this one a lot too.

In front of the bus before leaving. H LOVED riding the bus.

Next up is Halloween fun!!
The kids were so excited to go trick or treating. Dale was going to take them, and then a down pour of hail started! It was crazy. That finally stopped, but the rain kept coming. Our kids were about to walk out the door when the hail hit, so, we decided to wait it out a bit. After about an hour, I was done. I decided it didn't matter, and we were just going to go! So, I took the 3 older kids out around the neighborhood. After about 20 minutes the rain stopped (it was never hard rain), and we had a good time. :)
Kate's hair from the front.
Another view in the back.

Kids with their pumpkins.

Hair storm. It's still hailing in this picture. But yeah, that's totally hail all over the ground.
Beautiful double rainbow after it all stopped.

Kids ready and waiting ...

No comments:
Post a Comment