For Jack's birthday not much was planned. Thursdays are crazy for us. We have preschool for Kate and of course Will had school. After picking Kate up from school we took a quick trip to Dale's work, and he came out and said hello. Then I decided we'd go have lunch at the park and I'd let the kids play until it was time for Will to go to school. They had a blast. Jack hates the swings, so he didn't really do much.
Dale came home early from work, and I decorated Jack's smash cake. Then we ate dinner at Burger King, and came back home for cake. Jack had a lot of fun. He LOVED eating his cake. He ate a lot of it too, lol. Anyways, that was it! It was fun, and we're so glad Jack is with us. He's great!
Jack in the stroller, just chillin'.
Will loves these seat things. Your weight moves you from fast to slow and back again. Will hardly gets dizzy when he spins around, so he tolerates these well.

Kate and Will had a BLAST on this.

Spencer being Spiderman. He was SO proud of himself.

Jack, Spencer, Will, Kate.

The kids all climbed up the "mountain" that they have.


Jack waiting for his cake. He was happy, then screaming. We were able to Skyp with my IL's who are in CA so they could be in on the action of the cake eating. We were just waiting for them to be able to talk. :)

Yeah, the picture is a bit blurry ... but I love it. Spencer wearing Will's hat.
Jack waiting for his cake. He was happy, then screaming. We were able to Skyp with my IL's who are in CA so they could be in on the action of the cake eating. We were just waiting for them to be able to talk. :)
Jack's smash cake. I made the same one for Will and Spencer.

Will was SO excited to get this ball for Jack. J loves it.

Jack was too excited to feel the duck on his book to look at the picture. Kate's gift was a hit too.

3 comments:
YAY! Sounds like a great day!
Looks like a really fun way to spend a first birthday! I'm glad that you all felt well enough to have so much fun. The park looks like it has a lot of great things.
THat cake is so cute!!! Great job!! I can't wait until the good weather is back and we can all go play at the park! I love that park!
Post a Comment