Saturday, October 02, 2010

72 Hour kits -- I forgot ....

I realized after my friend mentioned about having enough calories, that we actually have a few more things for food in our kits. They are actually only in mine and Dale's because I know right now the kids won't eat them, or much of them, and we can all share, or some are too little to eat them.

We also have:
A container of peanuts -- Dale and I each have a medium size container
Beef Jerky -- again we each have one, and it's 12 oz
Spam -- we found small packs, that have like 5 slices or something like that in them, and we each have one of those. :)

So, we do have protein, and a few more calories to help us survive those 72 two hours, with some energy as well. Thanks Emily for the reminder! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good for you... I haven't updated mine, maybe ever. And I am SO EXCITED that JACK is crawling! Wahoo. Keepin' you busy I am sure.

Beverly said...

That is awesome that you have such a good handle on the 72hr kit thing - one suggestion I thought might help would be to put the Gossner's milk cartons in the kids' bags - the kind that doesn't need refrigeration.
It was so good to see Jack crawling - he is doing great.