Monday, August 09, 2010

Silver Lake

We took a drive up to Sliver Lake with my whole family to celebrate my brothers birthday. It was a lot of fun.

Spencer and Will playing on the rocks.

Kate had so much fun playing and climbing and jumping.

Will, Kate, Spencer and Dale on the giant rock.

Spencer is such a crack up. My SIL got candy necklaces for all the kids, and this is what Spence looked like the entire time. He just put the candy parts in his mouth. It took him like 2 hours to eat the whole thing.

I think this is so cute.

The kids found a place to play for a few minutes.

Ducklings swimming, and Spencer checkin' it all out.

Peggy, Quincy, Ammon, Derrick, Jack, Will, Michael, Peter, Sophia, Spencer, Kate

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I don't think I have seen Quincy yet. He is a doll! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.