Tomorrow is closing day! It's really weird. I think for both Dale and I, it's just totally unreal, lol. We are way excited though.
We are planning to do some painting (okay, I'll be honest, Dale is painting), before moving in. Luckily, we can do that before moving in ... unfortunately we don't have renters yet, so we can do it before we move in. :)
Here is the outside all finished up!! House number fixed and all.
Master tub and gigantic window ... yeah, don't worry, we'll be getting blinds for our sake and our neighbors, lol.

Kitchen. About 4 seconds after this picture was taken, they put the microwave and fridge in. I'll post another picture once painting is done, and we've got our own things in there.

Thanks it for now!! Life is crazy busy with making appointments for various things going on, changing our address, trying to sell on renters contract, closing, moving, trying to get the painting done, etc, etc, etc. :)
3 comments:
How nice! Congrats!!!
I love that you have 2 sinks in the master bath. We had that in one of our apts and absolutely loved it. Enjoy your new house!
Beautiful, I love the stone on the front and bay windows!
Post a Comment