Friday, February 26, 2010

24 hour difference

I take the kids and drive by our house pretty much every day. It's only 10 minutes away, and kills time, and we get to see what's new! Oh my goodness yesterday and today were pretty shocking, lol (in a good way).

Yesterday about 11:00 AM. They were framing the basement here (it's unfinished, so there isn't a whole lot to do here)

You can see the lumber is in the yard (and the driveway in the bottom right corner).

I drove by today, and HOLY COW! Theses were taken at 10 AM. This is our main floor, they are framing/building it! What in the world. I was shocked. I think we're going to go by around 5 so we can see what they did, and bring Dale along with us. Yay though! I'm amazed

I took this picture for Dale -- if you look at the living room window it totally looks like they're making it a bay window, but we didn't buy a bay window. I mean, if they're going to give it to us for free, that's totally fine with me ... just interesting. Who knows if it'll end up looking like a full bay window or not, it just seems like that to me now.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Kara! I was totally waving at you as you drove by! Haha, we were out playing at my friends house, and I was JUST telling her about you guys moving in when you drove by right then! so funny. Yay for your house!!

Nichole said...

How exciting! That is moving right along! As for the bay window...it looks to me like you guys will be lucky...sure looks like one to me!!

Justi said...

That is so fun, Kara. I didn't know you guys were building. That is so exciting and a bit stressful. Best of luck. Can't wait to see the finished product.