On January 10, 2010 we blessed our baby Jack. In order to have all of our family that could come, we ended up doing the blessing at our home in the evening. It was great. Our wonderful Bishop, and his family came. It was so great. I am so grateful for all those that traveled down to our house to be with us and to participate. We are so grateful you were all here. Here are some pictures of Jack. There are kind of a lot, sorry.
My wonderful mother-in-law made Jack's outfit. We are so grateful that we could have a piece of her with us. We asked her to make it for Jack's (she's made the other boys theirs also) blessing outfit, and when she came out to help when Jack was in the hospital, she surprised me with it. It was just another one of those tender moments from the Lord right when I needed it. It was almost like a sign of him coming home soon. It was perfect timing. Thank you so much Betty!
Love this picture. Who knows what he's looking at, but I love how the light is hitting his face and his hand reaching, super cute.
So serious!
He kept yawning. Apparently I was boring him.
My cute kids.
Dale and I with our baby Jack.
With the hat
He 100% REFUSED to look at the camera, it was funny.
The outfit
Closer up
3 comments:
Thanks!! love the fotos.
Sooo soo precious! I wish I could sew an outfit. You have had quite the roller coaster ride the last couple of months but look at your amazing little family.
I love this sweet little guy. How precious is he? Thinking about you a ton lately. How is everything going with the extra little one? I wish I was closer so we could get together.
Post a Comment