That exactly 2 months ago today, at this exact time we were receiving the news that our baby boy would be going into brain surgery in 1 hour?!? Me either. He's so so sweet. What a blessing he has been in our family. To make matters even better for him, he SMILED for both Dale and I yesterday! :) He's adorable. We're so grateful for all the prayers that were offered, and answered two months ago. My gratitude is still overwhelming for all those that helped out during that time, like, I could cry, I'm still so humbled and amazed. Thank you all. We are so blessed to have Jack in our lives still, and so glad he's doing so well.
Baby J 2 months later.
A look back ...
Before surgery
After surgery
A big thanks fills my heart for all those that helped. Those at UVMC, the Life Flight team, and the many, many, many people at PCMC!
2 comments:
Wow, two months? Really? Crazy. I'm so glad he's all better. :)
So glad he's healthy and well!
Post a Comment