We took Kate to a place called Cookie Cutters. It was probably more than should be spend on a child's hair cut, but again, I wanted it to look cute, and be a good cut. So it turned out well. We probably won't be going there often by any means, but I'm glad we went the one time.
They had this little play ground inside. Kate LOVED it.
Her favorite thing ever, slides!
Grandma came along to help. It was great to not worry about the boys.
Kate got to pick which seat she was in. She would have picked the pink car, but another little girl was already in it. However, she was pretty excited about this airplane.
In the end, she really was just done, and really, really didn't want to smile for me. So this is Kate's 100% fake smile, but her hair is cute, lol.
3 comments:
It is adorable! We take Jordyn to that place too, she loves it. I just wish it was closer!
She looks so cute!! Wish I could give her a hug!
Oh that is cute. Sure looks like a fun place to get your haircut for a kid, too.
Post a Comment