Saturday, August 15, 2009

A poll, a poll, we have a poll!!

All right friends, it's been a little while, and I am going to be updating our blog over the next couple of days. Until then, please come on over to our site and take our name poll. We have decided (probably, lol) on a first name but would love to know which middle name you like better. If you don't really like either one, that's fine, just let us know which one you like better. :) Check back soon for some updates.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

I really like the name Jack. I think Katy has talked about using that name too. Don't know if she really ever will though. As for the middle names - I think either is fine, but they seem more like names that you would say, "Oh that's cool" because of what the name is from vs "Oh that's cute" because of how the name sounds. That being said, I know a little bit about Dennison and why you like that name. I don't think I know why Benton is in the running.

Andrew said...

OOOPS. These comments are from Jenny - not Andrew.

Erin said...

I REALLY like the name Dennison. Benton is cute but I think Dennison fits better. I think Jack Benton Murri is harder to say that Jack Dennison Murri. The 2nd one rolls off the tongue better.

Good luck. They are both cute. But I'm rooting for Dennison.

Erin P.

Sister Murri said...

I am very partial to Dennison because it is a name I would easily have used if I had had another son.