Being a mom is awesome . . . most of the time. :) There are things that make it crazy and hard, and stressful. There are also things and moments that make it amazing, hilarious, and so fun. I just wanted to write some of the things that I LOVE about being a mom.
*My 1 year old making my 2 and 4 year old CRACK up laughing SO hard at dinner time. So cute.
*My kids laughing so hard from being tickled. It's super cute when they tickle each other and think it's funny.
*Hearing little prayers, in little voices, asking for and blessing some silly and extreme things.
*Hugs and kisses
*Randomly hearing "I love you mommy," in the middle of nothing important.
*Kids playing pretend and getting along.
*The excitement when they see Dale or I after they've been with a babysitter.
*Seeing the excitement they have for seeing one another (after Spencer wakes up from a nap, or after church, or something like that).
*The joy that is found in books.
I love the reminder my kids give me everyday about how to love life, and how to just have fun. It's great! Being a mom is a crazy job, but it's an amazing one. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am so grateful for my kids and the joy they bring to me. I am so excited to have another little baby in our house to add to the craziness, but also to add to my learning and joy. :) What a fun time in life!
1 comment:
Those are good things about being a mom. They will get you through the hard days. Thanks for sharing. How are you, BTW?
Post a Comment