Poor Kate woke up yesterday with a fever, and has had it ever since. I feel so bad for her. It's no fun to see sick kids. I do have to admit, that it's nice that she's taking naps (even if they aren't long). She'll just fall asleep any where right now. It's 10 AM and she's totally asleep on the love sac.
4 comments:
hope she gets feeling better soon... that is no fun to be sick in the summer
Oh that's so sweet and sad looking at the same time! I hope it doesn't pass on to the rest of you.
Yeah- don't you get sick too. BTW, did you get my message about her backpack? Also you left the carrots and the container they were in. WE ate the carrots. :)
That is sad she is sick. IF she is still sick and has a high fever still I would FOR SURE take her to be checked out. Since you guys were in California with more swine flu and around alot of people and I have 3 friends right now thats little kids had the H1N1 virus. I would go get her checked out.
Post a Comment