Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm in love!

As some of you may know I sometimes like to crochet. I don't make things often, or things that are crazy elaborate (except once). It's a hobby I learned in Nauvoo, and I like to do when the kids aren't around to pull my yarn around the room or to pull apart what I've done, lol.
My cute friend Lori post on her blog about these cute ballet type slippers that are crocheted. The pattern can be found HERE:


Then I was looking through her shop and I found THESE adorable little boy shoes! I'm totally in love with them. I love shoes, and baby shoes are to die for. So cute. However, my husband (and I probably secretly reluctantly agree) things that baby shoes are too much and honestly, babies don't need shoes. But these, these, we might have to take the plung to buy the pattern. Love them!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I never saw those! They are SO cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute! You could make some white ones for blessing shoes. :)

Kristen said...

that just took me for a trip down memory lane... my aunt used to crochet slippers for us every year they were so cute. I would love to crochet. I love checking out your blog, you have always been such a cutie!

Jaclyn said...

Oh my gosh-- the baby booties are so cute. Such a brave woman to take on a project like that.