Thursday, July 02, 2009

California Day 1

Well, we made it to California. We drove straight through the night, and it took us 11 hours. The kids did pretty well, as well as can be expected on such a long drive. I have to admit, I'm really glad that we're stopping somewhere on the way back home and not driving the entire way in one trip. We haven't done that before, so hopefully it'll go well also. We'll have to see.

Anyways, here are some pictures of our first day in California! We didn't end up doing too much, mostly just staying around town and checking things out closer to where the in-laws live. It was fun thought.

I love this picture! My family has one just like this with my dad, me and my two brothers. I was excited when my father-in-law snapped this shot, and I was so happy that everyone was looking and mostly smiling.


My adorable youngest son!


Grandma Murri bought some Lincoln Logs. The kids have loved playing with them.

No comments: