Welcome to our Blog! Take a look around and check things out! Thanks for keeping up with our family!
i am guessing the "look" is your pic above with the cute little preggie mommy? anyway, it's adorable and we're so happy for you guys! congrats!
cute; congratulations again!
How cute is that??? Love it!
I think it should say "fam of 5 1/2" or something like that. Congrats :)
I agree, 5.5 sounds good. Wow, your family is growing fast!
congrats on the pregnancy! :)I hope that you are feeling alright!
Wow!! Congratulations!! Keep us posted on how the pregnancy is going. Kara Lowe
Congrats Kara! I'm sure this baby will be a cutie just like your others!-Shanna Davis
Congratulations! You are super woman to have your kids so close together. I wish I had the patience and energy for it! :)
Hey Kara, I just started a blog. I know, Finally! It looks like your family is doing good... and growing. Congratulations! keep in touch~
Your blog is so cute, and so is your family. It is fun to see how big each of them are getting.
Congrats!!!
I was wondering about that :) CONGRATS!!!!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
i am guessing the "look" is your pic above with the cute little preggie mommy? anyway, it's adorable and we're so happy for you guys! congrats!
cute; congratulations again!
How cute is that??? Love it!
I think it should say "fam of 5 1/2" or something like that. Congrats :)
I agree, 5.5 sounds good. Wow, your family is growing fast!
congrats on the pregnancy! :)
I hope that you are feeling alright!
Wow!! Congratulations!! Keep us posted on how the pregnancy is going. Kara Lowe
Congrats Kara! I'm sure this baby will be a cutie just like your others!
-Shanna Davis
Congratulations! You are super woman to have your kids so close together. I wish I had the patience and energy for it! :)
Hey Kara,
I just started a blog. I know, Finally! It looks like your family is doing good... and growing. Congratulations! keep in touch~
Your blog is so cute, and so is your family. It is fun to see how big each of them are getting.
Congrats!!!
I was wondering about that :) CONGRATS!!!!!
Post a Comment