Saturday, March 07, 2009

Fun at the Farm

We have a play date with one of our friends every week, and she invited us to go with her and some other friends to a local kids farm. We were so excited!! It is super cheap and the kids had a great time.

Will and Kate and the cows in the back ground. They had no interest in touching them (which I'm kind of thankful for b/c I'm kind of a germ-a-phobe).



Clydesdale horses, they were HUGE. This is Kate and Preston (one of our friends)


A bunch of the kids feeding the goats. The one right there in front had it's front legs right on the fence trying to get the food from the top, I missed the picture, but thought it was cute to see all the kids surrounded.



They had a little pony ride that was great. Will told me he wouldn't do it and didn't want to, but as soon as he saw some of our other friends doing it, he was all about it and LOVED it.


Kate was the one that initially was super excited about it, but when they first started moving she was kind of tipsy on it, and I think it freaked her out and she just basically jumped into my arms about 5 seconds after I took this picture.


There were two baby lambs. So cute. One was 1 week old and the other was 2 or 3 days old! So cute huh?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

How fun! The way you guys have been out lately makes me think it's spring down your way... not fair!