After living in Provo for 5 years, I have grown to love the Provo Temple. They have recently redone the grounds and they are so beautiful and the temple is great! I love it. We love taking out kids and walking around when it's nice out on Sunday afternoons. We have church pretty early and the weather was perfect for walking around outside. So we headed over there. It was great and we all had fun. The craziest part was that the missionaries can come over from the MTC and take pictures and walk around on Sunday's and we usually see like 20 at the very, very most, but there were seriously more than 100 missionaries there when we first arrived. I was going to take a picture it was so crazy, but didn't end up doing before a bunch of them left. Anyways, on to our pictures.
The kids in front of the fountain out front. Will and Kate adore this fountain.

Yeah, we don't get very far with Kate in the stroller any more before she just wants to push it herself. She loves it though.

Spencer just always chillin' and enjoying whatever is happening.

The picture is blurry, but Will took it and did a pretty good job (ya know, besides the blurriness).

All of us in front of the temple.
2 comments:
Kara you are looking goooood! Whistle whistle.
I'm still pretty partial to Logan and Manti... but maybe that's because those are the only places I've lived outside of SLC.
Post a Comment