Getting ready to see how they work.
Pour in the salt ...
Watching the cool bubbles that form.
We also found a quick, easy, and really good homemade applesauce recipe so we made it.
Here are the kids helping me put the cut apples in the measuring cup.
Then they helped me stir it. Since Kate has totally burned her little hand on the stove, I let them stir everything together, and then turned the stove on when they were done, in case anyone out there is worried they'll be burned, they won't be (from this at least).
This activity totally didn't go as planned, but they don't know, and they had fun. I cut an apple to show them the "star" that is created when cutting it down the center. Anyways, the paint we used wasn't the kind we really needed, but all I had. They still liked it though, lol.
I decided I took a ton of pictures of the bigger kids, I had to get one of my baby. He's so stinkin' cute. Spencer rolls EVERYWHERE! He's starting to get really frustrated with it though. Here he is trying so hard to get up on his knees, but not quite there. He does this now and screams any time he's on the ground. Poor kid just wants to play with the other kids. He'll get there soon, probably too soon.
Dale put Spence in Will's chair. I loved it! He looks like such a big kid huh? Super cute.
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great day with the kiddies. Spencer is so adorable in last last photo!
Wow! How fun. I love your activities. I hope I can be a cool mom like you someday. And I love the pics of Spence. I was just thinking that I hadn't seen pics of him in awhile.
what a fun day!
I love the last picture of Spencer is Will's chair. So cute! He is growing up way to fast!
Erin P.
That looks like a fun way to have the children help stir!
Post a Comment