Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

We hope that everyone has a wonderful 2009. We are really excited to start a new year and for the new adventures and things that will happen for our family. We enjoyed 2008. Some of the greatest highlights:

*Celebrating Kate's 1st birthday
*Dale graduated with his Bacholor's Degree
*Spencer was born
*We moved
*Will celebrated his "golden birthday"
*Dale was accepted into his grad school program
*Will started preschool
*Dale officially started working for his current job, which he'll be working with until he graduates.
*We were able to go to California to visit family
*Taking Will to Disneyland

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthdays. I love the family picture, especially Will. He looks tres content.

Chelsey said...

Hey Sassy . . . I will send you my wheat bread recipe soon! I love your new blog background so cute!!

Molly said...

So good to hear from you! And your family picture is so cute- I can't believe how much older your kids look in just the few months since you guys moved! I love blogs- it makes keeping in touch SO much easier!