Welcome to our Blog! Take a look around and check things out! Thanks for keeping up with our family!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Hooray for Kate!!
Yep, that's right, Kate gets her very own post today!! She deserves it because she is Potty Trained!!! HOORAY!! She is doing so well and has gone several days with one or no accidents! Pretty good. She has even stayed dry through naps and night! I'm super proud of her. Sometimes it takes bribery and coaxing to go to the bathroom before we go somewhere or before naps, but she'll do it, just not when I first ask her to. Whatever though. As long as she goes, I don't really care. Anyways, here are some pictures of my pretty little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
congratulations Kate!
there is nothing better then getting a child potty trained you should go get ice cream but go potty first.
That is so exciting! 2 down, 1 to go (for now :)
Go Kate! That is just amazing!
Wow! How old is she? That must be sooo nice for you! Go Kate!
Post a Comment