I haven't been very good about keeping up on these things, but Dale and I were cracking up in the car over this one.
We're all in the car and Will randomly starts saying the following.
Will: Pabulous, pabaulous, pabulous
Dale: What is pabulous Will?
Will: Pabulous
Dale: What does it MEAN?
Will: It means you did a great job doing the dishes!
Me: Really? So, pabulous means you did great job doing the dishes?
Will: And ripping too.
Dale and I are laughing now.
Dale: Could you spell it for us Will?
Will: A-O-K-1-2-3
Me: All right, that's cool.
Dale: What does pabulous mean Will?
Will: When you break a tree.
So, I hope we're all clear on what Will famous word means now ... everyone got it?? GREAT! :) Clear as mud huh!
4 comments:
That's so cute! Is he trying to say fabulous?
I don't know. I asked him if that's what he meant to say, and he says, "no, no, no..." Lol, whatever right??
fabulous was my guess too. I love the new words they come up with!
Where does he get this?
Post a Comment