Saturday, November 08, 2008

All Dressed Up

On Halloween day we were able to go over to my dad's work and trick-or-treat. The kids loved spending time with their grandpa. Kate is coping Will, who we asked to move over so we could see Spencer better, and he just leaned, so Kate leaned too, lol.



Kate, Spencer and Willard on Halloween right before Trick-or-Treating.

5 comments:

nat said...

I hope you, and your little family had a Happy Halloween. Your kids are getting so big,and so cute!

Kim said...

So cute! I love Will's goofy costume!!!

Jenny said...

Ammon pointed to Kate and said, "Is that Kate?" I said yes. Then he pointed to Spencer, "who's that?" It's Spencer. "Spencer? I haven't met Spencer. Who's that?" (pointing to Will this time. I told him it was Will and he said, "WILL? I love Will!"

Sister Murri said...

So great to see all the pictures. The kids look so cute. i can hardly wait to hold them again. Ihope that they let me. I loved your cookies. You did a great job.

Missy said...

Cute costumes! I love the Disney theme! :)

It makes me wanna go to Disneyland!