Sunday, July 20, 2008

What have we been up to?

Well, here is a little peak into what we've been up to lately.

Hiking the Y


Making purees, bread and the best cookies ever!


Kate randomly started saying "CHEESE" when she sees the camera. That's exactly what she's doing here, it's hilarious.


Nap time. Both kids were exhausted one day and just laid down to rest on the couch.


Will loves to play "his" games on the computer. We like this site.


Our little big boy sleeping


All ready for church -- I think he looks so cute. :)


By the way, we took Spencer to his 2 month check up. He's so much bigger than Willard was. He weighs 13 lbs 5 oz and is 24 inches long. That was about how big Will was at 4 months! Crazy huh? We love it though. He's such a great little kid. We all sure love having him in our family.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love Kate's Cheese! & Spencer is a doll. He looks like a little Dale.

Jenny said...

I agree with Sarah that Spencer looks so much like Dale. I was actually going to say he looks a lot like Will (although obviously chubbier) but Will, Dale, what's the difference, right? They all look so much alike!

Matt and Carolyn said...

Wow, what a chunk! That is so cute. I love the updated pictures, they're great!

Rivera Family said...

Kate is getting so grow up and even more beautiful. Spencer weighs more than my boys and they will be six months old this week!!!